Frozen Treat- Stooooopid Easy!

 I feel like this one almost doesn't even need directions, just the pictures!! I saw somewhere on Facebook and have now made about 4 times.



8 cups watermelon cubes-frozen

1 teaspoon kosher salt (that's all I use for everything)

1 can sweetened condensed milk (NOT Evaporated milk, that is for pumpkin pie)

Peel seedless watermelon and cut into 1.5 inch cubed pieces. Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spread the pieces out on the sheet--I have an 8 cup food processor so that is how much melon I am using.

Freeze overnight. 

**Sidebar- If you don't use parchment paper, RUN to the store and buy a roll. Great in any pan going into the oven for easy clean up or non-stick. Especially great if you have old pans and your cookies never turn out. This will solve that issue!

Place frozen watermelon cubes in food processor with the "standard" blade. Add salt and can of sweetened condensed milk.

Put the lid on and process until smooth, Takes about 2 minutes. The salt is a very important component.
Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container with a tight lid.
Freeze at least a couple hours. Then Enjoy!



1 Response to "Frozen Treat- Stooooopid Easy!"

  1. Gary Frey says:
    August 28, 2020 at 5:28 PM

    I had no idea you had this fabulous blog!! I can't wait to go through all the happenings. Looks fun!

Post a Comment